Hi Atul,Thanks for your great help. I completed my IELTS Exam – General Training (IDP) on Feb 11,2017 in Canada.
1. thanking letter for someone who sent the lost bag to you from public place.
2. Some people who failed in academic but achieved the great successful life in their adult life. 1. why this happens? 2. what is the main element to lead them succeed in life?.
These above questions how we can provide our opinion?.
My speaking was really hard topic to speak about it.
1. general info
2. why people are using mirror before going to work or study on these days?
3. why celebrities use to wear the expensive watches these days?
4. How did you feel when wearing watches during your school days?
Describe a time that you heard about popular Country’s riots?
1. what did you heard?
2. when did you heard?
3. How did u felt after heard about the country’s riots?
4. give me possible suggestions for reducing the riots in this society?
1. advantages and disadvantages of country’s riots?
2. how countrys riots does it affect the social context?
3. How ppl comes out of this country riots?
It was really hard topics to speak with country riots. I don’t have any ideas about country riots. particularly, it was hard to make any vocabulary related country riots. when I answered for part 3, the examiner didn’t satisfied with my answers. i found her face( she got shrunk her eyes- a couple of times during part 3)… Fingers crossed!!!. Thanks once again!!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions