Thank you Atul for your website and the tips and strategies you’ve put on it , which I must confess are way beyond helpful.Test
Speaking 16th November (I’ll just paraphrase)
1. Tell me about where you live
2. Would you like yo live there in the next 10 years?
4. How has the popularity of sports increased in your area?
1. What kind of activities do you do to keep fit and healthy?
2. Why did you chose this?
3. How often do you do this?
Do you like art work
Have you ever been to an art exhibition?
Should children be allowed to spend more time on sport than academics in schools?
Many problems in the world today can only be solved if there is international cooperation.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
1. Try to practice with the CAMBRIGDE IELTS exam pack.
2. Attempt sample task 1 and task 2 wrting questions under the normal exam conditions. I did them separately and this affected my time management on the day of the exam.
3. Overall don’t panic the test is not too difficult after all.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions