As you know .. the only way to improve in writing task 2 is to practice, practice and practice .. here's another writing task 2 topic to help you sharpen your writing skills.
Write your answer to the following exam task. Remember to follow the strategy.
- Analyse the question carefully.
- Decide what approach to follow in your answer.
- Organise your ideas into a paragraph plan or outline.
- Write your answer. Remember to develop your main ideas and give reasons for your opinions.
- Write no fewer than 250 words.
- End with an appropriate conclusion.
- Edit your work.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Write about the following topic:
These days, people are buying more and more things that they do not need. Why do you think people buy things that they do not need? Do you think this is a positive trend or a negative trend?
You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence. Write at least 250 words.