As you know .. the only way to improve in writing task 2 is to practice, practice and practice .. here's another writing task 2 topic to help you sharpen your writing skills.
Write your answer to the following exam task. Remember to follow the strategy.
- Analyse the question carefully.
- Decide what approach to follow in your answer.
- Organise your ideas into a paragraph plan or outline.
- Write your answer. Remember to develop your main ideas and give reasons for your opinions.
- Write no fewer than 250 words.
- End with an appropriate conclusion.
- Edit your work.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Present a written argument to an educated reader with no specialist knowledge of the following topic.
Many people are choosing to live on their own. Is this a positive or a negative trend? What is your opinion?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own experience or knowledge. You should write at least 250 words.