As you know .. the only way to improve in writing task 2 is to practice, practice and practice .. here's another writing task 2 topic to help you sharpen your writing skills.
Write your answer to the following exam task. Remember to follow the strategy.
- Analyse the question carefully.
- Decide what approach to follow in your answer.
- Organise your ideas into a paragraph plan or outline.
- Write your answer. Remember to develop your main ideas and give reasons for your opinions.
- Write no fewer than 250 words.
- End with an appropriate conclusion.
- Edit your work.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Many countries are currently witnessing an increase in criminal activity among young people.
Discuss reasons for this phenomenon and suggest ways to deal with the problem.
You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence. Write at least 250 words.