IELTS AcademicIDP Indonesia
May 20 2017
Part 1: About hometown, high school, watches
Part 2: About a plan that is not related to work or studies
Part 3: About how people plan, the importance of planning, the role of parents in their children’s planning
– A call to a tourism information office
– A tour guide explaining about a trip in Spain
– A discussion between 2 students related to peer assessment
– A lecture about a Polynesian pidgin language
– Re-examine a fossil of dinosaur
– The vision of deep sea creatures
– The “dark side” of technology
Task 1: Process of making carbonated drink
Task 2: Social Life & Job (presenting contrasting views and giving personal opinion)
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions