Hello people :), just came back from my speaking test today, 12th May from Mumbai, India.Following are the questions I remember:
1) What’s your full name?
2) Which part of India do you belong too?
3) Do you like the city you live in?
4) Do you see yourself living here in the future?
5) Do you like traveling by public transport?
6) Do you think many people use public transport?
7) Which was your longest journey in a public transport?
8) Do you think people will use more public transport in future?
1) Which weather do you like the most?
2) What do you do in such weather?
3) What kind of weather do you think people prefer?
1) Do you think global warming is increasing?
2) Do you think global warming is brought about by humans?
3) Do you think any international organization is doing anything about global warming in India?
4) Is the government doing anything to reduce global warming in India?
5) What can the government do to reduce global warming in India?
Phew… did my best to remember the questions, while they are still fresh in my memory. All the best everyone.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions