Hi Atul!I did my speaking test yesterday in Brazil. My questions were:
– Do you live in house or apartament? Describe your house
– Do you have many bags/backpacks? What do you carry in your bag?Why? When you buy a bag, what’s the most important thing?
– Do you read many books? Have you read the same book twice?
– when you were a child, did you read many books?
-Describe someone you have met recently ( who, when)/ would you like to know this person better? why?
– Talk about friends ( many friends or 1 best friend?)qualities
I was so nervous that I could not stop talking!!! I don’t know if it’s good or bad… LOL!
Hope I could help a little bit!
Tomorrow is the other part of the test! Wish me luck!
All the best and thanks again!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at [email protected] Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions