HI everybody! It’s JAKE I took academic module on August 1 in Tashkent
1) (directly) about hometown
2) did you wear caps or hats in your childhood? and Why?
3) are there any special occations for wearing caps and hats?
4) have you ever walked to school or work?
5) what experience you got while walking?
Describe someone ( a friend, relative , etc.) who has recently moved into new apartment ( house , hostel).
– who that persone is ?
– why he/she moved ? is that a better place to live?
– what advantages he/she got from that?
1) what is the differernce between living alone and with friends or family members?
2) in your country, do teenagers live alone aor with anybody else?
3) why do some young people prefer living alone than others?
4) what are some advantages and disadvantages of living alone ?
The speaking questions seemed not to be strange or anything like that because i had already experienced by eccessing this web site.
THIS WEBPAGE IS PROFOUNDLY HELPFUL , (especially for speaking and writing) THANKS Atul !!!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions