Name: Jennifer GalindoTest: Academic
Date: 21 January 2017
Location: IDP – Port Moresby
Task 1 – Destinations of Australians immediately after leaving secondary schools
Three pie charts with information on the percentage of Australians who went to
further study, had been employed and had been unemployed for year 1980, 1990
Task 2 – Young people spend their free time in shopping malls. These have negative
effects on young people and society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
Three passages re TRAFFIC JAM, USES OF LANGUAGE and GREEN ROOF TOP
Scenario 1 Car break down needing assistance
Scenario 2 Tour
Scenario 3 Iceland and Sample Collections
Scenario 4 Communication in work place
– Do you live in a house/flat?
– What view do you see from the window of your house?
– Do you like chocolates?
– Why do you think chocolate is very famous worldwide?
– Do you give chocolates as gifts?
PART 2 – Describe an equipment
– What do you use it for?
– Who among your family uses the equipment as well?
– Why do you think the equipment is important?
PART 3 – Discussions on EQUIPMENT AND TECHNOLOGY
– Equipment on Factory
– Comparison of uses (young and old people)
– Technology in the office
– What do you feel about Robots?
– Impact of technology in human lives
Discussions on: VACATION
– Latest vacation
– Why vacation is important?
– Unforgettable vacation
– Should vacation be short or long? and why?
GOOD LUCK and ALL THE BEST to all those who will be taking the test.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions