I took the Academic test on 6.9.16 (S) and on 10.9.16 (L/R/W) in India.Following were the questions asked in Speaking Test:
1. What is your name?
2. Do you work or study?
3. Would you like to change your job in future?
4. Do you live with your family?
5. What activities do you perform with your family?
6. Who is the closest person to you in your family?
7. Is spending time with your family important in your culture?
8. What colours do you like?
9. Why do you like these colours?
10. Are these the same colours that you used to like before?
11. What colours would you avoid if you have to decorate your room?
12. What colours are popular amongst younger people these days?
Section-II (Cue Card):
Describe a car/bike/bicycle trip you would like to go on and why?
a. Where you would go?
b. Whom will you take along?
c. Whether it will be a difficult trip?
d. What will you gain from this trip?
1. Why there are so many cars these days on roads?
2. What are the most popular modes of public transport in your area?
3. How can the problem of traffic be solved?
4. How are vehicles different in urban areas and in countryside?
5. Do you consider pollution as a huge environmental threat?
6. Do you believe that city planners fail to consider pedestrians while planning roads?
7. Which is the most commonly used mode of transport in your country?
8. Are bicycles a better mode of transportation?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions