Hi Atul, My test date: Jan 21 2017
Location: BC Hanoi, Vietnam
My speaking test was:
* Part 1
+ Do you live in a house or an apartment?
+ What does your house look like?
+ What can you see from the windows?
+ Do you like chocolate?
+ Why chocolate is so popular around the world?
+ Did you like chocolate when you were a child?
+ Do you spend much time with your family?
+ In your family, who looks like you the most? (Why?)
+ Is family important in your country?
* Part 2: Describe a time when you needed to use your imagination
what the situation was
what difficulties were
why you needed to use imagination
And explain how you felt about it
* Part 3
Children + imagination
– When do children have to use their imagination?
– What is the differences between children use imagination nowadays and those in the past?
– Do children use much of their imagination nowadays?
– How can teachers encourage their students to be more creative?
– Which one needs more imagination, reading a book or watching cartoons?
Job + imagination
– Which jobs need imagination ?
– Do you think in the future, jobs will require more imagination?
Nowadays, young people spend a lot of their free time in the shopping malls. This could have negative effects on them and the society.
To what extent do you agree or disagree?
I have a few questions.
For the writing, can I say that it could have both negative and positive impacts? I mean, at first, when I read the question, i thought it was easy to plan the ideas. And then when wrote, i reaAtuled it was quite difficult to have good vocabs for this topic.
For the speaking, in part 3, i think that i was asked too many questions than it should be. Is that okay? Does it means my answers were too short or something?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions