Emailed from Zoe:Yesterday I had my exam. Atul thank you for useful information, it was my first test, but your site helped me a lot. I also thank all people who share their answers here. I was very worried, so do not remember the listening questions.
Date: 20 May 2017
1. Passage about a new technology of agriculture
2. Passage about the scientific study of children and the impact on them symbols
3. Passage about graffiti and how to remove them.
1. A table about persentage of women in parliament in 1990, 1997 and 2005.
2. Many companies sponsor sports as a way advertising themselves. Some people think it is good for a world sports, others think there are disadvantages to this. Discuss both views, and give your opinion.
1. About hometown, flat, describe place where you want to live, question about advertising.
2. Describe free product (services) you have enjoyed.
3. Should the government provide free services and questions about free medicine, education, etc.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions