Speaking tast,France, Bordeaux
Part 1 :
– what is your full name
– where are you from
– do you work or study ?
– what do you study ?
– do you live in a house or a apartment ?
– do often take photographs of places you go ?
– what do you do with those photos ?
– do you have many photos of your childhood
Part 2 : cue card
I can’t really remember the question exactly but it was on music in my home country
– do you often listen to music ?
– why do you thing they use music in movies ?
– what is the difference between a sound and a music ?
– some animals make noise, do you think it can be consider as music ?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions