IELTS – GENERAL TRAININGLOCATION : ABUJA NIGERIA
I’m just coming from my IELTS speaking test and these are the questions that were asked (As much as i remember)
-What is your name?
-What can I call you?
-Where do you Live?
-Why do you like to live here?
-Do you think you will live here in future or do you plan to move ?
– Do you know any polite people ?
– Describe a polite person you know
– Do others think this person is a polite person ?
– Do you think people in your country polite ? Why ?
– Is there any difference between city and countryside people politeness ?
– Is there any different with the way people were polite in the past compared to nowadays
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at [email protected] Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions