Okay .. now that you know the steps to writing a perfect essay lets put it into practice. Here's a sample Task 2 for you. Use the steps that we learnt in the previous lessons and come up with your Task 2 response.
Write your answer to the following exam task. Remember to follow the strategy.
- Analyse the question carefully.
- Decide what approach to follow in your answer.
- Organise your ideas into a paragraph plan or outline.
- Write your answer. Remember to develop your main ideas and give reasons for your opinions.
- Write no fewer than 250 words.
- End with an appropriate conclusion.
- Edit your work.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task. Write about the following topic
Disposing waste on streets has become a common problem in many countries these days. What are the causes and solutions for this issue?
Give reasons for your answer and include any relevant examples from your own knowledge or experience.
Write at least 250 words.