Here's a reading passage for practice. By now you should be able to finish each passage in no more than 5 minutes ...
New SUV in the United States
Perhaps they can call it the Cherokino?
Jeep CEO Mike Manley has confirmed that the off-road auto-maker will introduce a new Fiat-based subcompact SUV in the United States next year, Edmunds reports.
Manley says the car will be built on a subcompact Fiat platform, but did not specify which one. It will be manufactured in Italy for global sale, and will serve as the replacement for both the Jeep Compass and Patriot.
The yet-to-be named vehicle will be about the size of the recently introduced Fiat 500 L crossover, but will offer all-wheel-drive. Diesel models will be available overseas, but the US. version will have a gasoline engine.
Fiat currently sells the Panda 4X4 in global markets, but it is even smaller than the vehicle expected next year.
Then again, if this baby Jeep thing catches on, the opposite of the sky is the limit.
Multiple Choice Questions:
1) Where will the new SUV be manufactured ?
2) What is a possible name for the new car ?
3) What kind of engine will the US version have ?
- A diesel engine
- A gasoline engine
- An electric engine
- A biodiesel engine
True, False Or Not Given
4) The CEO of Jeep, Mike Manley has not confirmed that the off road automaker, will introduce a new Fiat based sub-compact SUV in the USA
5) The new SUV will be available in black, silver, and red for purchase.
6) It will serve as the replacement car for both the Jeep Compass and the Patriot.
True, False, not Given:
4. False: Mike Manley has confirmed that the offroad auto maker will introduce a new Fiat based sub-compact SUV in the USA