Module: A, Date: 29-10-2016, Country: UgandaWriting Task 1: a bar chart shows the percentage of people’s (different age groups) expenditure in three categories (clothes, holiday and electrical equipments) in one country in 2009.
Writing Task 2: The best way to understand the others culture to work in a multinational organization. To what extent do you agree or disagree.
Speaking Part 1:
* What is your full name?
* Do you work or study?
* Why you choose this profession?
* Do you like singing?
* What types of music do you like?
* Did you sing when you were a child?
* Is singing common in your country?
* Lets talk about hats or caps, is it so common in your country?
* Why do people like to wear it?
* Wearing hats or caps is it a fashion or practical?
Part 2: Describe an useful app or computer program for a smart phone, computer or tablet that you have used.
* What the app is?
* What you use it for?
* How you know/heard about this app?
Explain why you think it is useful.
* Are people using lots of app nowadays?
* People also using apps for educational purposes, is it a positive trend?
* Should children be monitored while using computer or apps?
* Is it difficult for parents t monitor them?
* Now young people are spending more time with computer, do you think is it good for them?
* How the technology affects to our life styles?
Thanks Atul for helping IELTS candidate, amazing..!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions