I had my S test on 11th Part 1 –
– Describe your village
– Is it a good choice living in your village?
– What do you prefer to watch in TV?
– Do you prefer to watch TV alone or with someone else?
– Did you love to watch TV more in your childhood?
– As a child did you interested in robots?
– Describe two people you know who are related to each other.
Follow up question
– Do they have any relations with them?
– Is it an advantage to be in a extended family?
– Is there any kind of change has happened in the family life during past few years?
– How family is important?
– Is it important to intervene the government to educate people on how to carry out family life?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions