Hello, Everyone! I had my IELTS today. Here are some of the things I can remember.Type: Academic
Date: 30th March 2017
Venue: Saudi Arabia
1. Telephone inquiry of a fitness club membership
2. Student asking for an advice on his thesis
3. A tour guide to a group of people
4. Lecture about nearly extinct species
1. Timeline of detectives in UK
2. Risks of Cigarette Smoking
3. How Play evolved in Britain
1. Line and pie graph showing 5 industries that contributed to the economy and employment of a country from 2005-2009.
2. What are the causes and solutions of heavy traffic?
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– Do you love your profession?
Describe an event that made you laugh.
– What is that event?
– Why did it made you laugh?
– Who are the people you are with?
– Why do business people make advertisements funny?
– What are the things that make men and women laugh?
– Why do you think couples stay longer when they laugh?
I must say I did well in Listening and Speaking. I did good, too, in Writing, though it would be better if I had more time. Reading was a pain for me. I had difficulty with the practice tests of yes/no and true/false questions, and I got like 15 items of those. Ugh! I ran out of time, as well.
Hope this helped to all future IELTS takers! God speed!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at [email protected] Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions