hello everyoneAcademic module, Russia, St-Petersbirg 20 08 16
writing 1 – table – future prediction
6 lines – regions of the world
2 columns – percentage of people over 60 years of age in 2000 and 2005
writing 2 – essay – something like this: more and more people drink sugar-based drinks. causes and solutions
reading was about
1. 2 new transportation systmes,
2. 3 modern sculptures in England
3. scientific researches and opinions on brain functioning in the old age
Listening was very simple in section 1 and 2, and a bit confusing in section 3
– where do you live
– do you plan to live there in the future
– do you read papers and magazines
– do you think they will be used in 50 years from now
– do you like sunny weather
– what do you usually do in this weather, what is your favourite activity in sunny weather
– some people say that when you learn a foreign language it is better to read newpapers and magazines in foreign languages, what is your opinion
– cue card: tell about something that you shared with someone (when, with whom, why)
– sharing things: what do different people feel about sharing?
– how should people teach children to share things with others? is it important?
– is there anything they shouldn’t share?
– teamwork: what are the advantages and disadvantages of working in a team
– when you win a prize is it better to win it personally or as a team? why?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions