Seattle 07/30/2016: (General Training)Listening:
Multi choice question (A, B or C) – Was easy
A-C: Pick the ones. Its about Blue Moon…
Section 3: 10 questions.
About research on Tortoise. 2 different researches. Missed out the last few answers. The audio was played fast.
Reading: Was fairly straight forward.
Task 1: Company wants to help the environment. Write a letter to your manager with some suggestions.
a. Provide some suggestions
b. Explain why your suggestion will benefit environment.
c. What needs to be done to make it work?
Nowadays, lot of young children are using mobile phones. Many says its good. Some says its bad. What is your opinion?
1. What is your name?
2. Where are you from?
3. Are you Working or studying?
4. What do you like about your job?
5. Do you like art?
6. Have you been to art museum?
7. Do you like singing? Do you sing?
8. Who is your favorite singer?
1-2 Mints section: Talk about a skill you have learnt from childhood.
1. Who taught you that skill?
2. Why the skill is important?
3. How do you use it now.
Follow up questions:
1. What do you thing on improving your skill to professional grade? How does that help a person?
2. Does parents, friends, teacher play a role in improving your skills?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions