I took the test on 20 Feb in Hong Kong. The speaking part is as follow:Part 1
Are you working or are you a student?
What do you like about your job?
Will you continue your job in the future?
What don’t you like about your job?
Describe a long walk.
– where and when was it
– what did you see in the long walk
– Why do you enjoy the walk
Discussion on leisure activities
– Do you think there are changes in leisure activities?
– Are there gender differences in the time spent on leisure activities?
– Does economic status affect the choice of leisure activities?
– Do you think that people are under pressure in the differences in leisure activities?
After that, the examiner asked me about extreme sports
– Are extreme sports common in your country? Why?
– Why do you think people do not play extreme sports?
This is as far as I can remember.
Thank you Atul for this excellent website. Also thank you for all of your sharing. I really appreciate that because they are extremely useful in the test!
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions