13/5/2017: General TrainingUniversity of Reading, England.
* Joining an art class
* Diving into ship wreck in British waters
* Map near sea shore
* Plastic degradation
* Camping in New Zealand
* Disciplinary action to be taken by manager
* Flow chart on the above
* 6 paragraphs on Ants
** Questions for para 1,2,3 and 6
** match jobs of different ants(queen, small, medium, large/soldier) from para 4 and 5
Task 1: An airlines has asked for feedback that you recently traveled with
* Why you chose this airlines
* What you liked (I think)
* What can be improved
Task 2: Regarding the retirement age being 60 to 65 or work after that? Give your opinion.
* Name, what should i call you, study or work, what job, school friends, do you still have contacts with them?
* Cue card: A place you want to travel. What activities you will do? etc
* effect on environment due to many people traveling? what can be done to minimize the effect?
Atul, in writing task2, while paraphrasing for retirement, I used “bid adieu” is this alright?
Thanks for your efforts Atul. I really appreciate it. ????
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at email@example.com. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions