Just finished my test.Task 1
You saw an equipment on a recent business trip with someone that you think is useful for your work;
Describe the equipment
Why would it be useful
Ask a few questions
Atul , if your tone is right would you make this an informal letter?
Some people think that the main reason for earning money is to enjoy life now while others think that earning money is to provide for the future. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
1. Do you live in a flat or apartment?
2. Do you like where you stay?
3. What kind of house do you want to own in the future?
4. Have you ever bought something because of an advert you saw?
5. What do you think about the advertisements on the wall/
Asked to talk about :-
-Something i received for free
-What it was
-Why i received it
3. Part 3
1. Did you tell anyone about the gift for free?
2. Should the government give some services for free to its citizens?
3. Should public transport be free in your country?
4. Should the government own/run commuter omnibuses?
5. Do people in your country use email?
6. Do you prefer to call or email someone?
7. What do you think about the fact that the best things in life are for free?
8 Do people look after something when they buy it with their money or when they get it for free?
9.Should we teach children to save money and buy what they want as opposed to buying for them everything?
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at [email protected] Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions