Here's a Task 2 assignment for you. Use the steps that we learnt so far and come up with your Task 2 response.
Write your answer to the following exam task. Remember to follow the strategy.
- Analyse the question carefully.
- Decide what approach to follow in your answer.
- Organise your ideas into a paragraph plan or outline.
- Write your answer. Remember to develop your main ideas and give reasons for your opinions.
- Write no fewer than 250 words.
- End with an appropriate conclusion.
- Edit your work.
You should spend about 40 minutes on this task.
Present a written argument or case to an educated reader with no specialist knowledge of the following topic.
Fresh water has always been a limited resource in some parts of the world. Today, however, growing worldwide demand has made this a global problem.
What are the causes of the increased demand and what measure could governments and individuals take to respond to this problem?
You should use your own ideas, knowledge and experience and support your arguments with examples and relevant evidence. Write at least 250 words.