Hello Atul,I appeared for IELTS for UKVI AC.
My LRW was on 4th March 2017 and my Speaking was on 5th.
2 graphs, 1 on boys and girls participating in cultural activities in Australia and other in sports.
“Some cities want to plant trees while some cities and towns plant households. What would you agree disagree with”
1) Can you tell me your Name?
2) Do you work or study?
3) What is your role in your company(work)?
4) Do you ever have to stress so much for working or for long durations?
5) What do you do after coming back from work?
6) Do you ever do household activities (like cleaning, washing etc)?
7) Do you think as a child you used to work in home more than you are doing now?
8) What is the importance of learning home related activities from small age?
cue card was about “Neighbours”
– who is the person?
– how often you meet them?
– (1 more i don’t remember)
Part 3 (i don’t remember all questions, i have written those which i remember)
1) What are advantages of neighbours?
2 Has the relation with the neighbour changed from past to present?
3) What is the importance of neighbour in your society?
4) When do people usually gather in your society(occasions) ?
(still 2-3 more questions)
Listening was easy apart from Section 3 where the speed went a bit too fast to capture the answers of multiple choice and select from choices given.
Reading passage 1 was quick and easy, 2 was time consuming and 3 was normal.
Only difference I could see was that IELTS for UKVI is conducted with CC TV cameras around always during each test, as compared to normal IELTS (i havn’t appeared for normal IELTS but heard from a friend).
Just thought of sharing it, maybe it might help someone.
Did you recently take the IELTS test?
Help other students by sharing your IELTS questions and topics that you got in your test in the comments below or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Make sure that when you share your questions, you mention the following:
- Type of IELTS test - Academic or General
- Date of IELTS test
- Location of IELTS test
Good luck to everyone preparing for the IELTS test.
For unlimited feedback with detailed corrections for speaking and writing tasks, sign up for IELTS Twenty20 Online Course today!
Study 20 minutes a day for 20 days and Ace the IELTS exam.Tags: Recent IELTS questions Recent test questions