– My name, work/study
– Where do you live?
– Do you live in an apartment or house? Why?
– Do you think you’ll move from there in the future?
Then, many questions about letters/cards:
– Do you receive many letters/cards?
– In your birthday, do you like to receive e-mails or cards? Why?
– Do you think letters/cards will disappear due to the use of e-mails? Why?
Talk about a song you like
– What song is?
– What the song is about?
– When have you listen to it?
– Why you like it?
Follow up questions about music/musicians.
– Do you like to listen to music? When you listen… Why you listen…
– Do you think anyone can learn to play a musical instrument?
– Some people argue that governments should not invest money in concerts/musicians. Do you agree or desagree? Why?
– Should music be taught in schools? Why?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘IELTS Speaking Exam Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.