1. Where do you live – city, town? How big is that?
2. Do you like the city where you live? Why?
3. Do you spend time at home? How often?
4. What do you like to do while at home?
5. How did you spend time at home when you were a child?
6. How do you usually check time? Why?
Card: please, talk about some local food, which is common for your country.
Questions about local traditions in food – whether it draws a lot of tourists to the country, whether local people value traditions in food. How people aware of what they eat? Can you find local food in supermarkets? Should the government contribute to the saving of local food traditions?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘IELTS Speaking Exam Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.