1. Where do you live?
2. Tell me about your hometown
3. How long have you been living there.
4. How was your highschool days? (Something about highschool time)
5. What time do you take your meals?
6. Do you like eating alone?
Talk about a place where people listen to music( something about a place where you are listening to music)
You should talk about:
What it is/was.
Where it is.
How did you know about this place.
And explain how often people go there.
(I forgot the follow up question but its related to music)
1. Do young children nowadays hear music?
2. How did music change?
3. Do you think technology influence the music industry?
4. Do all children need to learn how to play an instrument?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘IELTS Speaking Exam Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.