This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ieltsonlinepractice 8 months ago.
- July 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm #24724ieltsonlinepractice
Part 1 Introduction:
1. What’s your name?
2. What do you do? Work or job?
3. Whether you like to continue to be in this field?
4. What time in a day you like most?
5. What time in a day you hate most and why?
6. Do you read magazines?
7. What kind of magazines you usually read?
Part 2 Task card:
Explain the a statue or a creative art (ex. a painting) that you have seen
1. Where and when you have seen this?
2. Why do like that?
1. Have you done any art work? Explain?
2. Why do you think art is an important thing is life?
3. Does government need to support such things?
4. Do you think art can be used for publicity by governement?
5. What do you look at when you see a painting?
6. Does people always think the way you think? – Question based on my answer to Q4
7. What do you think the difference between a painting and an incomplete object? (I had to ask interviewer to repeat this)
Repeated the question – what do you see a painting compared against a scrap object?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.