This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ieltsonlinepractice 7 months ago.
- July 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm #24681ieltsonlinepractice
1) what is your name followed by how should I call you?
2) do you work or study?
3) tell me about your work followed by what are your responsibilities at work?
4) do you like your work?
5) do you use a computer at work?
6) in the future, do you think we will rely on computers even more than we rely today ?
7) how do you keep track of time?
8) why is it important to be on time?
9) what are the reasons for few for not being on time?
What do you do to stay fit and healthy?
Do you use any facilities to stay fit?
Do you exercise ? How often?
How far are the facilities from where you live?
1)do male and female use same fitness options?
2) Is lack of fitness Is attributed as sole responsibility of individual?
3) what is the basis for individuals to choose from various fitness options?
4) what is the role of government with respect to people’s health?
5) how will government identify individuals who are not healthy? How can they help them?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.