This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by ieltsonlinepractice 4 months, 2 weeks ago.
- July 24, 2018 at 5:00 pm #24868ieltsonlinepractice
– What is your name?
– Do you work or study?
– What are your responsibilities at work?
– Did you take any prior training for your current job?
– Do you plan to do something more to improve your current role?
– What did you do on holidays when you were a child?
– What did you do at home when you spent time with family?
– Do you think the way you interact with family has changed over the years?
– Do you plan to go on holidays in near future?
– Tell us about any exciting book that you have read (I spoke on “A song of Ice and Fire” by George R. R. Martin, I spoke fluently, without hesitation, provided very detailed information about the book and answered all questions, but I felt – by looking at examiner’s expressions – that I finished a bit early)
– The examiner asked a few questions on how to develop reading habits among children
– Do you think who reads more, boys or girls?
– Do younger people like to read different books than the elderly? (I disagreed, saying it has nothing to do with age, but with a person’s own interest)
– What are the different types of books people read?
– Does reading fiction benefit children?
– Is reading fiction books better than non-fiction?
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.