1. Which part of this city are you from?
2. How far is that from here?
3. What is very interesting about your place in this city?
Let’s talk about exercise.
4. Do you think exercise is important?
5. Do you do any exercise?
6. What kind of exercise did you do in your schooling?
7. Would you do the same amount of exercise in the future?
8. Do you think young people are doing any exercise? Why?
What would be your ideal vacation holiday?
– where would you go
– with whom would you go
– why would you go there
– what would you do there
Have you told your friends about it?
1. As you were talking about rat race among people, how important is it for people to go away from rat race for a vacation?
2. Do different people like different types of vacation?
3. Why do you think so?
4. How different would a young person and an old person want their vacation holiday be like?
5. Can you describe any of your vacations that you like the most?
6. Do you think employees in a company need to go on vacation?
7. Wouldn’t that be harmful for the company?
8. How would it be beneficial?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘IELTS Speaking Exam Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.