Part 1 Questions –
1. Let’s talk about your city, where do you live?
2. How do you keep tab on time?
3. Do you think it was earlier easier if people used to get late than it is now?
4. Have you ever been late? Why?
5. Do you have friends from past or are you friends with people who you work with?
Describe when you have achieved something.
When was it?
Who was involved?
Was it difficult?
Who all were happy when you achieved it?
1. Is it important to have goals in life?
2. Do you think it is important in a company to reward achievements?
3. What should be the rewards for achievements?
4. Were people in earlier age more happy when they achieved small things?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘IELTS Speaking Exam Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.