– What is your name?
– Can I see your passport?
– Do you work or study?
– How do you spend your day every day?
– At what time do you wake up daily?
– How’s you day different from when you were younger?
– What would you like change in the future about your daily activities?
– Do you stay in apartment or an independent house?
– Which one do you prefer to live in?
– Why do you prefer that?
– In the future, what kind of house you want to live in?
– What do you do on your birthdays?
– How did you celebrate birthdays in your childhood?
– How is it different from now when you were a child?
– Do you like celebrating birthdays?
– Which birthdays are important in your country? And why?
Talk about a piece of cloth you got from someone, which is important to you. Please say
– What is it?
– How does it look like?
– Why is it important to you?
– What other kinds of clothes do you like to wear?
– When do you wear it?
– What do men wear in traditional functions in your country?
– Do you like to go for shopping?
– Do you think people like to go shopping more often?
– Why do people enjoy shopping so much?
– Why people like to go shopping with friends?
– Do you think men also enjoy shopping as much as women?
– Do you prefer online shopping or in-store?
– Why is that?
– Do you think, in future people would reproduce and reuse the clothes for various uses?
– What kind of things people do to reuse or recycle the clothes?