– What is your full name?
– What can I call you?
– Where do you work?
– What is your job?
– Did you get any training for your job?
– Are you planning to learn further in your area of work?
– Why do you want to learn further in your area of work?
This was followed by some random questions which was weird for Task 1. The questions were:
– Have you ever been on a boat?
– When had you been on the boat?
– Why did you go the boat?
– Do you plan to take any future vacation on a boat?
Finally, the examiner moved on to Task 2, glad that the boat thing got over!
– Tell me about a recent book you read?
– Who was the author?
– What was it about?
– Why did you read that book?
– Who you should read that book?
– What type of books are generally read in your country?
– Why do more people read Novels in your country?
– Do young and old people read the same kinds of book in your country?
– Do boys or girls read more books in your country? Why?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘IELTS Speaking Exam Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.