a. Where do you reside currently?
B. Why are you living there?
C. How long you have been living there?
D. What’s good about your place?
E. How do you think exercise is important?
F. Do you do exercise?
G. What sort of physical activities you used to do during schood time?
H. Do people do physical activities these days?
I. Will people do exercises in future?
J. Any outdoor physical activity you did in childhood?
K. Where do you like to go for outdoor activities?
Tell about an unsual meal you had.
– what did you have?
-where did you have it?
-who was with you when you had it?
1. What do you like to have same dish again?
2. Are people having more junk food these days?
3. Which is better home food or junk food?
4. Is home food quality also deterorating these days? How?
5. Why people like to go to restaurants?
6. Difference in home food and restaurant food
7. Is the amount paid on restaurant food justified?
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
The forum ‘IELTS Speaking Exam Topics’ is closed to new topics and replies.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.