IELTS General Training Exam – India (SLRW) – November 11, 2017

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Pramod K 6 hours, 18 minutes ago.

• Author
     Pramod K 
    Participant

Speaking – Your name, Where do you Live?, Are you currently working or self-employed, Do you feel you are happy about what you currently do?

Cue Card – Did you help anyone in decision making recently? If so, How has that helped a person

3rd part – General questions about work and does knowledge comes by age?

Listening & Reading was good

Writing – Task 1 – Write a letter to your friend seeking recipe of his/her country for your party
    a) Tell them the reason for your party
    b) Ask the recipe
    c) Invite them to your party

Task 2 – Many people feel that most of the important things in life is free and cannot be bought.
    Do you agree or disagree?

Arun PS 
    Participant

Dear Pramod, I took the same exam too. I have a doubt on listening , do you remember what was the answer for the question on “Course duration” in listening module? I missed the word and still not sure what was said in the audio.

Many thanks in advance!!

Arun

Pramod K 
    Participant

Hi Arun,
    I can’t recollect the answer, I believe I have made one mistake for sure in Listening, that was either of 38th or 39th question in last section.

Thanks

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2017 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account