This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  Anonymous 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     Anonymous

Hi,
    Just thought I would share a few of my Speaking and LRW test questions dated 27/10/2018:
    Speaking
    Part1: Where do you live? What do you like about it? Do you enjoy music? Is there any music genre you dislike? Do you wish you learnt a music instrument? Do you visit gardens or parks often? What would you change about them?
    Part 2: What is an interesting part of your country (common topic for Sep-Dec)
    Part 3: How different is each part of your country? How different is the food? Whats the difference between countryside and city life, which one is better? What are the important decisions in town planning, how can it be made better?

Writing topics:
    Task 1: A bar chart illustrating the survey results of the opinion of young people of what is the most effective solution to global warming (Lifestyle changes/ Govt regulations, Advance in technology, None) in 4 European countries (Portugal, Poland, Romania, Netherlands)
    Task 2: Some parents buy anything their child asks for and lets their child do anything they like. Is this good for the child? What are the consequences of this for the children when they grow up?

Quick question: In both my writing tasks, i forgot to leave a blank line after each paragraph and there are quite a few striked words. My essays do not look untidy, but I would like to know if this could affect my band score in any way.
    Thanks in advance

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?