This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  healing 1 month, 1 week ago.

• Author
     healing

Hi.
    I took my IELTS exam yesterday 3rd of November (academic), with the speaking section on the UAE. My speaking part 1 was similar to Jho_Ann, except for part 2 the question was describe an activity you enjoy doing when you are alone.
    You should say:
    What the activity is?
    How often do you do it?
    Where and how you do it?
    And explain why you like to do this activity?
    Part 3
    Do you think people should only foucs in work?
    Do you think people spend most of their time at work before 30 years?
    Should parents plan activities for their children? And why?
    Do you think the activities of this generation is different than older generation?
    Writing Section:
    Task 1 a line graph about the percentage of tourist who used different types of transportation in a particular country. There were five transportation that we should contrast and compare.
    Task 2:
    Some people argue that the fittest and strongest individuals and teams can achieve the greatest success in sports. But other people think that success is much related to the mental attitude. Discuss both views and give your opinion.
    I noticed that most of the reading was covering scientific researches and articles, that why I faced some difficulty in the questions like fill the diagram and which information belong to which writer.
    Thank you..

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

Forgot your details?