This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by shubhra 7 months ago.
January 22, 2018 at 5:36 am #23021shubhra
Sharing the questions I faced, for benefit of all.
Date: 20 Jan 2018
Type: General Testing
Location: Texas, USA
Task 1: Write a letter to your friend who is planning to move with his/her family to your home town. He/she has asked you to provide some information on below:
– type of family housing offered in your home town
– types of schools
– various places of meeting other people
Write your letter to that friend.
Task 2 : In many countries, as people are earning more these days they are also spending money in buying more and more items.
Do you think it is a positive or negative development?
1. Where are you currently living? How far is it?
2. Since how long are u living there?
3. How is your community?
Now let’s talk about internet and mobile phone…
1. Do you use computers or mobile phones? How frequently do u use it?
2. Do people back in your county use mobile phone? For what purpose do they use it?
3. Is there any application which you do not have in your phone and would like to have it?
4. Do you want to create any app?
Describe any water body river/lake/pond known to you (or you have visited. Include the following
– where is it?
– what is the shape of this water body?
– why do you think it is important?
Let’s talk about rivers….(as I talked about lakes in part 2)
1. What do u think, what type of employment can be generated with respect to rivers?
2. Can u give me an advantage having rivers as the mode of transportation? Also a disadvantage.
Let’s talk about oceans…
3. What do think how are the oceans getting impacted due to the human activities?
Loved the rational behind question types of part 3. Examiner drew all my water-body related vocabulary in last 3 questions
Hope this share would help someone.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.