Took IELTS general training exam on Jan 20th in Teaneck, NJ, USA and below are the questions which I remember
1. A friend is moving to your town and has requested some information about the town. Write a letter to him with the following information
a. Housing in your town
b. Schooling system in the town
c. How to meet new people in the town
1. In some countries, people have more money than they had earlier, and as a result are buying things more and more. In your opinion, is the extra spending a positive or negative development?
1. Your full name
2. Where are you from
3. How do you commute to work
4. Does your name mean anything?
5. Is your name common in your country? Does name usually have meanings in your country? Has there been a change in names people choose over generations?
6. What do you like about the area where you live in your country?
Speaking Cue Card
1. Any rule in your school which you didn’t like? Describe what rule it was? Who made this rule? why did you not like it?
Follow up questions on rules
1. Why are rules made?
2. Any rule you would like to add to the rules list in your school?
….and some other questions on rules
Thanks again and good luck everyone.
May be a quick suggestion to test takers (just my personal thought after taking the exam), as I messed up with writing task 2. Didn’t spend as much time as I wanted on task 2. If possible try writing task2 first as it has more weightage. Please feel free to disagree, but just my thought.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.
FREE IELTS LEVEL CHECK
Take our 5-minute IELTS level check and receive a detailed report highlighting the areas where you need to improve the most to achieve your target IELTS score.