This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  IELTS Online Practice 3 months, 3 weeks ago.

• Author
     IELTS Online Practice 
    Keymaster

Reported by one of our students.

————————

Hello Atul,
    Thank you for the information.
    I have completed my exam. Here are the questions I am sharing:
    In speaking-
    Do you work or student?
    What change do you think is needed in your workplace.
    Do you like pictures?
    Are there pictures in your home?
    What purpose they serve?
    Do you use sunglasses? Why? Would you buy someone a sunglass?

Part 2:
    Describe a language you want to learn (except english)
    What is the language?
    How you plan to learn it?
    Why do you want to learn it.

Part 3:
    English has become global language. What are the positives and negatives.

The writing part 1 had a bar chart comparing the work hour per week of Australian men and women in 2017.

Writing part 2: today foods need travelling tp far distance to consumers from where they are produced. Some people think that people should eat food from local farmers for the benefit of economy and environment. Do the advantage of this outweighs the disadvantage?

Thank you Atul for your help regarding my writing. I could not revise the essay that's why not sure about it.
    Regarding the review of CD IELTS. I felt writing part is much more convenient in this mode. But error free and a moderate typing speed is an essential skill. Other parts were also better in cd ielts. But there may be some technological difficulties. Like my screen turned black during listening section and I could not ans 8 questions for not receiving the content. However, the exam authority considered the matter..and told that they will compensate it. 3 of us suffered from this issue and we deposited written complaints.
    So that was all. Lets hope for the best. Keep me in your prayers. And all the best wishes for your sincere efforts for the useful site.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Sydney – June 24, 2019
Your information:

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?