IELTS Exam – Sydney – January 21, 2018

This topic contains 0 replies, has 0 voices, and was last updated by  fatemeh 1 month ago.

• Author
     fatemeh

Hi, i had my exam yesterday (20th jan) , academic,
    Writing:
    Task 1: a bar chart indicating the amunt of time spent on houseworks by men and women in a particular country and women were catogorized to 3 groups of 1.no employment 2.part-time employment 3. full-time employment and men were full-time employees.
    Task 2: some people argue that it is the government responsibility to transport children to school. Others believe it’s parents responsibility. Discuss both views and give your own opinin.
    Speaking:
    Part 1: he asked me about studies, music and dictionaries.
    Cue card: describe a subject you learned not at school/college. I don’t remeber the detailed questions.
    Part 3: he asked me whether it is hard for old people to learn new skills and I don’t remember other questions.
    Reading: one about history of coral island I guess, one about national libraries in the USA and I don’t remember the other one.
    Listening:the forst section was about a reservation. I don’t remember the 2nd and 3rd sections and the last section was a text completion about working during nights.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending

©2012-2018 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account