This topic is empty.

• Author
     bell

Hi!
    I’ve been following your website for a quite a well, and it has been incredibly useful for me
    So I took my IELTS exam today and I wanted to share the topics I’ve gotten

Anyways, for writing Task 1 was a table, comparing the cocoa beans production in six different regions between 1992 and 1998

Task 2: Although more and more people read news on the internet, newspapers will remain the most important source of news. Do you agree or disagree with this statement?

As for speaking Part 1 : work/study then the examiner asked about more subjects, such as smiling
    For part 2: describe a person who encouraged you and helped you achieve a goal. I did speak for over 2 minutes but unfortunately I didn’t have time to fully answer all of the questions
    Part 3: was about motivation and also competition in work places

I think I performed better than I expected, and hopefully I can get some good results for my first attempt Anyways good luck everyone! Try not to be too nervous x

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Sydney, Australia – October 26, 2019
Your information:

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?