This topic is empty.

• Author
     an

Hello,
    I wrote my IELTS – GT today (October 12, 2019) It was fairly easy. However, I missed up on 2-3 questions in listening. In Reading, I am hoping to get 8/8.5. Listening would be either 7.5/8.

In Writing, I had the following questions:
    Letter: Write a letter to your sport centre manager. It was about non-rectification of a problem in changing room. You are writing again. (I do not remember the exact words)
    My question to you, In writing part 1, it was mentioned changing room. However, I wrote the letter stating that condition is dilapidated (wrongly spelled dilapidated as Dilapdated). Further, I stated dilapidated condition of changing room. The lockers are broken as such we have no safe place to keep our clothes and valuable. Do you think I was precisely on topic by stating “lockers broken in changing room and no safe place to store clothes and valuable items) I also stated due to this we cannot enjoy the time in centre as there is always a worry in my mind.Consequences of wrong spelling?

Writing task 2: “Uniforms should be compulsory at work places. Discuss both sides. I wrote it like this.
    On one hand, – Additionally, – For instance, – ThereforeOn the other hand, – in addition – for example – consequentlyIn conclusion,

Speaking test:
    Part 1: Work/Study part
    Part 2: Time when I had to stay awake and I was really tired.
    Thanks,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Sydney, Australia – October 13, 2019
Your information:

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?