This topic is empty.

• Author
     rw

LRW test (Academic) on 16 November, 2019

Listening:
    The question was Cambridge IELTS book standard. So, if you can answer 35-38 questions during the practice session at home, I believe you will get at least 8 in this module.

Reading:
    It would be wise to practise from materials having higher standard than Cambridge books. However, in my opinion it should not be difficult to obtain 6.5 in the question which appeared in the test.

Writing:
    Task 1 was a bar char showing the outcome of a survey about the opinion of you people of four countries regarding the best solution for global warming.The chart consists of information relating to four countries of Europe and there were four solutions i.e. lifestyle changes, government regulations, advancement in technology and none of them.
    Task 2: Some psychologists recommend that to overcome stresses in daily life we should do nothing at all for a period of time of the day. Do you agree or disagree?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
Reply To: IELTS Exam – Sydney, Australia – November 17, 2019
Your information:

©2012-2019 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?