• This topic is empty.
Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    clove

I had my Speaking today.
    Part 1 (Repeated) Do you like eating Cakes? Did you like them when you were a child? Do you like sweets after a meal? Do you work/study? How this profession is good for you? What do you like about your profession? Do you like science? Do you think it should be taught in schools? How does it affect if its not taught? Were you taught science in primary school? How Science helps you in day to day life?

Speaking part 2:- When someone apologized to you. You should say:- – What actually happened? – Who apologized? -How did you react? -What did you feel after the incident?

Speaking part 3:- Why do people need to apologize? Why most of the time people don’t apologize? Do may people apologize , even when they don’t feel like? why do they do so? Is there anytime in your country when people say sorry? Why are people selfish these days? Are little children selfish? Do modern society teaches them to be selfish? these days it is said if you are selfish only then you can make people follow you . Do you agree with this? If yes then how? So is it good for people to be selfish?

I stammered in a question or 2. I fear how adversely it will affect my speaking scores.
    Also I have Writing soon and it’s Computer Base. Can I do the writing part in Capital letters (BLOCK LETTERS) or do i have to capitalize only where required? Thanks in advance 🙂

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

©2012-2020 All prices are in USD. IELTS Online Practice is provided by Wisekangaroo Pty Ltd (ABN: 86 159 373 770)

CONTACT US

Send us an email with any questions about our courses and we'll get back to you, asap.

Sending
or

Forgot your details?