- This topic is empty.
- February 7, 2020 at 4:09 pm #45112kingfisherGuest
I attended 7-FEB-2020 computer based test (Listening,Reading,Writing ).
**** GENERAL IELTS TEST 07-FEB-2020****
Part 1 –
1. What do you do? Study or Job?
2. What do you like about your job?
3. How good are you in numbers?
4. How numbers are important in our life?
Part 2 –
1. Any interesting animal you saw.
2. Where did you see? 3. What you feel?
Part 3 –
1. Which domestic animals you like?
2. What impact animals has in our life?
3. People are turning vegetarian.What do you think about this?
1. Telephone call asking for music class details
2. University student conversation on Topic selection for seminar.
3. Aquarium Tour Guide Instructions.
4. Student Conversation on Five your budget from State Authority.
1. Community Notices – 8-9 notices listed we need to analyse which notice says what?
2. Job opportunities in Diving Career.
3. The Sea Stallion – Vikings Ship.
Task 1 – Apology Letter – Write letter to your friend.You borrowed something and got damaged. 1. Remind your friend you borrowed something from him 2. How it got damaged 3. How you are going to fix this issue?
Task 2 – Now a days people are spending more time in workplace and staying away from home for work. Discuss its advantages and disadvantages with your own experiences.
Thanks and take care.
- You must be logged in to reply to this topic.